- 5KM Earth Hour Run (Kids): 6 to 12 years as of 25 Mar 2017. Adult supervision by a registered 5KM (Adult) participant is required. Due to safety reasons, one 5KM (Adult) participant can only be paired with one 5KM (Kid)
- 5KM Earth Hour Run (Youth): 13 to 17 years as of 25 Mar 2017
- 5KM Earth Hour Run (Adult): 18 years and above as of 25 Mar 2017
- 10KM Challenge (Individual) and Team of 4: 16 years and above as of 25 Mar 2017
- 21.1KM Half Marathon: 18 years and above as of 25 Mar 2017
- 42.195KM Full Marathon: 18 years and above as of 25 Mar 2017
- You can make payment by VISA/MasterCard/Amex through the online payment portal which you will be directed to after you’ve duly completed your registration.
- Loyalty Rates are applicable to OSIM Sundown Marathon 2016 participants. If you are a OSIM Sundown Marathon 2016 participant, simply register using the same email address you used to register for OSIM Sundown Marathon 2016 to enjoy Loyalty Rates.
* Loyalty Rates will only be valid until 31 Oct 2016. There will be no extension to this deadline.
- Yes, participants below the age of 18 are required to seek parental/guardian consent before signing up for the race. They would be required to submit the signed Indemnity form during the Race Entry Pack Collection (REPC), failing which the Race Organiser reserves the right to refuse the entry of the participant. You can download the Indemnity form here.
- Participants will receive a confirmation email upon successful registration. Your unique Registration ID will be reflected on the top of the confirmation slip.
- There could be several reasons:
1. The Confirmation Email has been blocked by your mail server or treated as Spam. Please check your Spam Inbox.
2. Your registration was not successful.
3. The email address entered at the point of registration was incorrect.
- You may check registration status via the Participants’ Login Page here. You may also retrieve your Confirmation Slip at the Participants’ Login Page.
- No. Registration fees are strictly non-refundable.
- No. Race entries are strictly non-transferable. Personal information such as medical condition are tagged to each unique participant and competing on behalf of the registered participant is not permitted. The Race Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the race entry and/or refuse participant’s entry into the start pen for race entries that have been transferred.
- Yes. You may do so via the Participants’ Login Page here. Please note that you will not be able to change the following details:
- Race Category
- Email Address
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- *Any changes must be made before 28 Feb 2017
- Registration closes on 28 Feb 2017, or whenever slots are filled, whichever earlier.
- The 10KM Challenge Team of 4 race category is not a relay. Rather, all 4 runners in the team will be flag off at the same time and run 10KM each. We will take the cumulative finish timings of the 4 runners. The top teams will be eligible for podium positions. Each runner will receive his/her runner’s entitlements.
2. Running Singlet & Finisher’s T-Shirt
- Yes. You may do so via the Participants’ Login Page here.
- *Singlet size selection is on a first come first served basis. Any changes must be made before 28 Feb 2017.
- There is no need to pre-select the size of your 42.195KM Full Marathon Finisher’s T-Shirt. You will choose your sizing upon completion of the marathon on race day on a first come first served basis.
- No exchanges are allowed.
- Participants who successfully complete the race in their registered race category will be awarded a Certificate of Participation. This entitlement will not apply to participants who are unable to complete the race within the stipulated cut-off timings, are disqualified or did not complete the race.
- * Race Certificates are only applicable to timed race categories. This includes 10KM Challenge (Individual), 10KM Challenge (Team of 4), 21.1KM Half Marathon and 42.195KM Full Marathon.
- Your Race Certificate will be made available on the Official Website within a month after the race for download.
3. Race Entry Pack Collection
1) A copy of your NRIC/Passport (Both soft and hardcopies are accepted)
2) A copy of your Confirmation Slip (Both soft and hardcopies are accepted)
3) Signed Indemnity Form (For participants below the age of 18)
* The Race Organiser reserves the right to refuse participants without the above documents from collecting their race packs.
- You may authorize a representative to collect it on your behalf. Please download and complete the Letter of Authorisation. Your representative must produce the following during collection:
1) A copy of their NRIC/Passport (Both soft and hardcopies are accepted).
2) A copy of your Confirmation Slip (Both soft and hardcopies are accepted).
3) Letter of Authorisation.
- Date: 21-24 March 2017, Tuesday to Friday.
- Time: 5.30pm – 10.30pm
- Venue: F1 Pit Building, Singapore. 1 Republic Blvd, Singapore 038975
Visit here for more details.
- Yes, bulk collection can be arranged for a group of 20 or more. Please write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before 28 Feb 2017 to make special arrangements.
4. Race Day
- The run will take place during the night of 25 Mar 2017 (Sat) and possibly into the morning of 26 Mar 2017 (Sun).
- Details will be revealed soon. Visit our website for updates.
- Baggage deposit will be made available to all runners. Runners are encouraged to arrive early to deposit their bags and avoid any delay as a queue is expected.
- *While maximum care and security will be enforced, the Race Organiser will not be responsible for any loss or damaged items. Participants who choose to use this service may do so at their own risk.
- Details will be revealed soon. Visit our website for updates.
- Yes. Participants without their assigned race bib will be refused entry into the starting pen.
- 5KM Earth Hour Run – 8.30pm (25 Mar)
- 10KM Challenge – 9.35pm (25 Mar)
- 42.195KM Full Marathon – 12.01am (26 Mar)
- 21.1KM Half Marathon – 1.00am (26 Mar)
*Flag off timings are tentative, subjected to changes from the Singapore authorities.
*Participants who fail to arrive before the start pen of the registered category closes will be disqualified from the race.
Click here for more details.
- All 5KM Earth Hour Run Race Categories: 2 hours 30 mins
- All 10KM Race Categories: 2 hours 30 mins
- 21.1KM Half Marathon: 4 hours 30 mins
- 42.195KM Full Marathon: 8 hours
- No. All 5KM Earth Hour Run participants will be in the same flag off.
- No. All 10KM Challenge participants will be in the same flag off.